Terry Fly Cromoly Gel Saddle
Ridden and universally loved around the world, the Terry Fly is the kind of saddle you just don't think about. We've sold them to everyone from pro rider to Silicon Valley entrepreneurs. It's a favorite of RAAM riders and randonneurs, and has been hailed by journalists as the most comfortable saddles for men.
The Fly Cromoly Gel version takes comfort up a level with the addition of a thin gel layer along the top, making this a wonderful saddle for endurance/distance riders. It's made in Italy, completely seamless, and contoured to support sit bones and relieve pressure in key areas.
- Smooth Dura-tek with screen-printed accent
- Completely seamless across saddle top to reduce the potential for chafing
- Thin gel layer for added comfort
- Center cutaway with rear relief channel that reduces contact points
- Length x width: 277mm x 140mm
- Weight: 321 grams; 11.3 ounces
- Rails: FeC alloy