Inspired by the legendary European sport of randonneuring, the Specialized Audax shoe has been developed specifically for long rides spent chasing far horizons. Featuring proven Body Geometry fit with a spacious toe box, Boa closure, and a FACT carbon outsole, the Audax combines comfort, adjustability and connection in a carefully crafted and timeless shoe. Be audacious and go big—ride Audax.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- FACT Powerline carbon/composite sole for light, stiff power transfer: Stiffness Index 10.0.
- Overstrap with Boa S2-Snap dial for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Supple Micromatrix synthetic leather with laser perforated venting and reflective elements for visibility.
- Classic low profile heel reduces Achilles pressure for comfortable ankle motion.
- Replaceable heel tread.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Standard Fit last for support and all-day comfort.
- Widths available.
- Approximate weight: 265g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|White / 41||719676074429||61015-1241||210000014844|