700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The Sensamo Control provides all-season grip for urban riding and commuting. - Deep tread sipes and all-season rubber provide excellent grip - Reflective sidewall for increased low-light visibility - APL 0.7mm puncture protection layer under tread
Completely renewed, sporting a dynamic tread pattern design. Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike. Available in a wide range of dimensions and colors. PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tyre we fall back on over 100 years' experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
The Grand Sport Race encourages peak performance. The perfect blend of high puncture protection, comfort and smooth running makes it the ideal tyre for competitions and tours. Other plus points are maximum cornering grip and durability. The all-rounder is ready for every challenge even the biggest ones.
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
Our all-year-round tyre and a reliable companion for those high mileage road cyclists - Solid partner for training rides and in competition, come rain or shine - Outstanding puncture protection, reliable tread with good grip and the highest mileage - A tire with a superior durability ready for any season
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
- Performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Durable and fast 68a durometer front & rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Wire bead
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
$33.75 - $34.99
- Multi-use tread for city, comfort, commuting, and trekking bikes - BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance
$37.00 - $45.00
With their front/rear-specific compounds, grippy tread pattern and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling for any on-road conditions. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber.
Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 62a durometer front tread - Durable and fast 65a durometer rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Folding Kevlar bead
GRAVEL GRINDER. Low rolling resistance, a supple feel, and traction to tackle any road you desire. The Crosscut Gravel features Giant Tubeless System technology, reducing your risk of punctures and flats. If you’re looking for a tire to handle pavement, gravel, and even loose dirt, the Crosscut Gravel is for you. - Tread compound optimized for 30% pavement, 70% gravel or dirt road riding - Lightweight casing offers supple rides and rolls over uneven roads with ease - Low profile knobs evenly placed in the center keep the tires rolling fast, providing grip and traction not only on pavement but also on sand or over loose gravel roads - X-Shield Puncture Protection provides better sidewall puncture resistance and durability in harshest conditions
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Fast-rolling gravel tread design with enhanced traction on loose surfaces - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Supple, 60 TPI casing for better performance and control - Tread compound optimized for 30% pavement, 70% gravel or dirt road riding - Wire Bead
- New RR-E compound features efficient rolling and durability in the center of the tire with a tackier shoulder, offering increased grip and stability when cornering - Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through the use of a fast, efficient, and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability - Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires
- Easy Ride Tubeless (ERT) is an easy solution for sport-level riders who are seeking the advantages of tubeless without the expensive upgrade or mess - A special integrated liner creates an air chamber that accepts tire sealant to seal punctures without the need to change a tube - EasyRide Tubeless design allows for lower air pressure to enhance comfort and reduce the risk of punctures - Urban tread design for traction and control in wet or dry conditions - Durable, high-TPI casing for improved rolling performance, control, and confidence - Smooth-rolling urban tread design - Tread compound optimized for 90% urban and 10% touring environments - Light, durable casing for improved compliance
- New RR-E compound features efficient rolling and durability in the center of the tire with a tackier shoulder, offering increased grip and stability when cornering - Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through the use of a fast, efficient, and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability - Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip - Race Shield Puncture Protection features exclusive, ultra-lightweight, and cut-resistant Kevlar material, ensuring maximum puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires
Kenda Street K35 Tire - 27 x 1-1/4 Clincher Wire Black/Tan 22tpi
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
The Copperhead Road Tire is a high-volume roller with heavy sipes and grooves for comfort and control on pavement and smooth gravel. - Ideal replacement tire for casual touring, road, or pavement use - Clincher design
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
Serfas' Seca Wire Bead Road Tire is the ultimate training and commuting tire. Its center hard tread offers low rolling resistance and long life while its softer sides provide excellent cornering. This tire also boasts Serfas' superior flat protection.
Serfas' Seca Survivor Road Tire is the ultimate high-mileage training tire. It delivers an ultra-long tread life along with a great road feel. Thanks to its 4 glass- and thorn-thwarting layers, the Survivor has superior puncture protection as well. Plus, this tire is rated to 130 psi to keep you flying on smooth pavement.
Serfas' Vida Hybrid is the perfect tire for commuting, touring and everyday riding thanks to Serfas' Flat-Protection System, a durable rubber compound for long life, and a grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
$25.00 - $29.99
The RoadSport is a solid performer that's plenty reliable. It features a durable compound with low rolling resistance and plenty of grip, while our proven Flak Jacket puncture protection will give you peace of mind while out on the road. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket
$30.00 - $35.00
The Nimbus 2 tire features an updated tread and compound that rolls even faster and has more grip than ever before. It comes in many widths to accommodate different bikes, riding styles, and comfort levels, so it's the perfect choice for riding on the road or bike path. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 700 x 32mm, psi 75-100 - 700 x 35mm, psi 50-80 - 700 x 38mm, psi 50-80 - 700 x 45mm, psi 35-65
From paved roads to dirt roads to no roads at all, the Borough Sport tire has a tread capable of performing on multiple surfaces for maximum enjoyment. And with its BlackBelt flat protection, smooth-running center section, and minimal, hard-biting shoulder knobs, the Borough excels in urban/transportation and all types of adventure riding. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 45mm, psi 50-85, approximate weight 565g
With the Crossroads tire, we redesigned our popular tread, making it the best multi-terrain tire out there. Whether on your mountain bike or town bike, this tire is ready for the rigors of everyday street life. And with Flak Jacket flat protection, plus a rugged casing and smooth-rolling tread, you'll get around town easily without worrying about flats or traction on parkways and cobbles. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 700 x 38mm, PSI 50-80, approximate weight 575g
The Hemisphere is a modern, versatile, and durable trekking tire with tough Flak Jacket puncture protection and a bold tread that delivers control on loose surfaces. This tire's serial center blocks roll easily on paved surfaces, while also providing off-road traction through wide-spaced shoulder blocks that bite into soft ground. Altogether, the Hemisphere will excel on streets and bike paths alike. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 700 x 38mm, PSI 75-100, approximate weight 820g - 700 x 42c, psi 50-100
Specialized's Roubaix Pro 2BR is a 2Bliss Ready endurance road tire that's well suited for smooth and rough roads alike. That's because it's fast like any competitive road tire, only it features a unique Endurant casing with bead-to-bead puncture protection. The casing smooths your ride and keeps you fresh, while the tread handles responsively. Add to this the lower pressures and natural pinch-flat protection that tubeless setups provide, and you'll be hammering through corners confidently in no time. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: Endurant Casing and BlackBelt - 700 x 30mm/32mm; psi 45-90; approximate weight 370g
Page 1 of 2 Next page