The Vault uses an all-condition tread pattern suitable for street, park and dirt riding. With a textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs, the Vault rolls fast without giving up traction. - Textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs for fast rolling and cornering traction
The CST BFT (Big Fat Tire) is a high-volume tire with an aggressive tread to provide outstanding traction on any trail. - Designed for trail and freeride use - Durable 27 TPI casing
The Sensamo Control provides all-season grip for urban riding and commuting. - Deep tread sipes and all-season rubber provide excellent grip - Reflective sidewall for increased low-light visibility - APL 0.7mm puncture protection layer under tread
The Thumper is a fast-rolling XC tire that handles predictably when things get loose. - Overlapping center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
Completely renewed, sporting a dynamic tread pattern design. Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike. Available in a wide range of dimensions and colors. PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tyre we fall back on over 100 years' experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
The Grand Sport Race encourages peak performance. The perfect blend of high puncture protection, comfort and smooth running makes it the ideal tyre for competitions and tours. Other plus points are maximum cornering grip and durability. The all-rounder is ready for every challenge even the biggest ones.
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
$79.99 - $95.00
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
Basic tires can still offer a great ride. Giant's Comp III tires feature knobby tread for off-road action and a durable rubber compound.
- Blackwall, ATB style tread pattern - Great for both on and off-road riding
- Performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Durable and fast 68a durometer front & rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Wire bead
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
- Great value off road tire - High volume casing for comfort and performance - 30tpi nylon casing
$33.75 - $34.99
- Multi-use tread for city, comfort, commuting, and trekking bikes - BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance
$35.00 - $45.00
- BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance - Pavement, Path, & Trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling
$37.00 - $45.00
With their front/rear-specific compounds, grippy tread pattern and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling for any on-road conditions. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber.
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Fast-rolling gravel tread design with enhanced traction on loose surfaces - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Supple, 60 TPI casing for better performance and control - Tread compound optimized for 30% pavement, 70% gravel or dirt road riding - Wire Bead
Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 62a durometer front tread - Durable and fast 65a durometer rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Folding Kevlar bead
GRAVEL GRINDER. Low rolling resistance, a supple feel, and traction to tackle any road you desire. The Crosscut Gravel features Giant Tubeless System technology, reducing your risk of punctures and flats. If you’re looking for a tire to handle pavement, gravel, and even loose dirt, the Crosscut Gravel is for you. - Tread compound optimized for 30% pavement, 70% gravel or dirt road riding - Lightweight casing offers supple rides and rolls over uneven roads with ease - Low profile knobs evenly placed in the center keep the tires rolling fast, providing grip and traction not only on pavement but also on sand or over loose gravel roads - X-Shield Puncture Protection provides better sidewall puncture resistance and durability in harshest conditions
- New RR-E compound features efficient rolling and durability in the center of the tire with a tackier shoulder, offering increased grip and stability when cornering - Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through the use of a fast, efficient, and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability - Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires
- Easy Ride Tubeless (ERT) is an easy solution for sport-level riders who are seeking the advantages of tubeless without the expensive upgrade or mess - A special integrated liner creates an air chamber that accepts tire sealant to seal punctures without the need to change a tube - EasyRide Tubeless design allows for lower air pressure to enhance comfort and reduce the risk of punctures - Urban tread design for traction and control in wet or dry conditions - Durable, high-TPI casing for improved rolling performance, control, and confidence - Smooth-rolling urban tread design - Tread compound optimized for 90% urban and 10% touring environments - Light, durable casing for improved compliance
- RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-around grip - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip for outstanding cornering capability - Fast all-around tread pattern for maximum speed on the road - Race Shield Puncture Protection features exclusive ultra-lightweight and cut-resistance - Kevlar material ensures maximum puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
- New RR-E compound features efficient rolling and durability in the center of the tire with a tackier shoulder, offering increased grip and stability when cornering - Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through the use of a fast, efficient, and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability - Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip - Race Shield Puncture Protection features exclusive, ultra-lightweight, and cut-resistant Kevlar material, ensuring maximum puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
Kenda Street K35 Tire - 27 x 1-1/4 Clincher Wire Black/Tan 22tpi
The Comp III in K50 Tread is a great tire for any BMX or kid's bike. - K50 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes. - Kenda K-52 Street BMX tire provides good traction in all paved conditions, gum side wall
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
Page 1 of 4 Next page