- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
Channel your inner flower child with Electra's Daisy Grips. With their cheerful colors and stitched details, the Daisy Grips are sure to brighten your day with their unique appearance and casual comfort. And, they're easy to install, which means you can start enjoying the soft squish of these grips immediately!
$7.99 - $19.99
Electra's Ergo Grips feature supportive curves and cool stitching. With these stylish grips on your favorite rig, your hands will stay comfortable all ride long.
The original ergonomic grip – continually improved over the last few years. As the worldwide standard in ergonomic function, materials and quality, the GP1 has a new internal structure. More comfort is ensured by the three-part internal support platform with varying wall thickness. German-made rubber compound is of the purest quality. Forged aluminium clamps, unlike the pressed clamps preferred by the copies.
Piloted to two Marathon World Championship titles and the Leadville 100 course record! The Ergon GS1 for Twist-Shift combines comfort and support in a lightweight package for endurance athletes. The exclusive German-produced rubber compound enables precise steering and control, all the while still maximizing optimized damping features. The grip provides ideal comfort over long distances through ultimate pressure distribution and ride-tuned flex. The package includes an optional adaptor for increased spacing according to the user's preference. This gives the rider a larger gripping position away from the Twist-Shift. Without it, a more compact position. Carbon bar compatible.
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort LX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
$13.50 - $14.99
OK, Giant calls these their Sole-O BMX Grips, but we use them for our dirt jumpers and singlespeeds as well. These 140mm-wide grips are made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
• Custom ergonomic profile for increased rider comfort • Co-molded, durable Kraton rubber with softer material in critical comfort areas • Non-slip knurled surfaces for use in all conditions
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
Spruce up your ride with Giant's Sole-O Lock-On Grips. They're made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort. The single-sided clamp locks onto your bar and makes for easy removal.
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
$25.00 - $26.00
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Double-sided lock-on • 140mm
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
$39.99 - $44.00
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
The best bar tape is available in a dual color roll. The color transition is at 33 inches, just below the hoods! 82 inch rolls and 56 grams per set. (including plugs).
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Connectors feature Serfas' great dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too.
Serfas Polka Dot Bar tape was designed to give riders the advantage of Silicone without the added weight. Synthetic cork tape smooths out vibrations from rough conditions, while the small silicone dots provide additional grip in wet or dry conditions—a true blend of comfort and performance. The tape is effective and comfortable if you ride with or without gloves.
- EVA foam backed for extreme comfort - Adhesive backing for easy installation - Shock absorbent - Length: 2000mm
Specialized's BG Bar Shapers install under your bar tape (sold separately) and improve fit, comfort, and support.
Specialized's Enduro Grips feature multiple densities of rubber for vibration damping and comfort. Outside there's softer rubber and a textured pattern for a non-slip grip, while the inner cores sport harder rubber, which keeps the grips in place on the handlebars.
Our Enduro Grips are designed to outperform the rigors of all mountain and enduro riding. That's why they feature a thicker degree of padding and a non-slip texture for enhanced shock absorption and lasting comfort. Not stopping there, we amplified these characteristics via a dual-density compound. As we mentioned, the inner core is thicker than your average grip in order to deal with shock, while the outer part has a softer density to better absorb vibrations. And to put the "grip" into these grips, we also gave them a textured pattern for no-slip performance on the trail. Put it all together, and you're looking at grips that are going to leave your hands comfortable and fresh over your whole ride. - Softer density on the outside for superior vibration damping. - Dual-density compound for improved comfort and bar adherence. - Softer, thicker padding for heightened comfort. - Higher-density inner core for secure bar attachment. - Textured pattern provides non-slip performance. - Diameter: 30mm
If the local dirt jumps are you happy place, you're going to want the Specialized P.Grip Dirt. Their textured pattern provides a no-slip grip and the large inner flanges keep your hands in place. The locking clamp keeps the grips in place
When you look at the start line of a race that's bound for rough roads, you're sure to see bar upon bar wrapped in cork tape. Why? Because it's tough to beat the vibration absorbing properties of this natural material. With the Specialized S-Wrap Cork Handlebar Tape, however, we managed to do one better. It features a dual-density design that pairs cork with EVA foam tape, and the result of this is an incredible reduction in hand fatigue. They also gave it an elastomer gel backing to heighten the aforementioned, as well as overall comfort. And for easy installation, they kept everything highly stretchable and low in profile. - Low-profile cork/EVA foam tape is sleek and comforting over rough roads. - Elastomer gel backing provides additional comfort and vibration damping. - Easy-stretch tape with feathered edges creates a smoot, low profile wrap. - Bar end plugs included.
$24.99 - $29.99
Specialized's S-Wrap Roubaix Handlebar Tape boasts a stylish suede finish and elastomer gel cushioning for awesome vibration damping and comfort.
Page 1 of 2 Next page